Monday 8am - 12pm
Tuesday - Thursday, 8am - 4:30pm
In case of an after hours emergency please call the office and follow the instructions on the message or consult our After Hours Policy
- Routine physicals/ well visits
- Sports and camp physicals
- Preventive health/ risk assessment
- Acne management
- Wart removal
- Adolescent gynecology (irregular periods, cramps, pap smears if needed, etc.)
- College health
- Medical management of sports injuries and head concussions
- Medical evaluation and treatment of overweight and related health issues
- Medical evaluation and outpatient multidisciplinary treatment of eating disorders
- Medical evaluation and treatment of Polycystic Ovary Synrome (PCOS)
- ADD/ADHD evaluation and treatment
THE NEXT STEP
A WORD TO MY PATIENTS ABOUT THE RECENT NEW YORK TIMES ARTICLE ON BREAST CANCER RISK AND BIRTH CONTROL
On Dec 7, 2017, the NY Times published an article titled "Birth Control Pills Still Linked to Breast Cancer, Study Finds"
call us today for an appointment
Our office is open 8-12 Monday, 8-4:30 Tuesday to Thursday (excluding holidays), closed Friday - Sunday.
Dr. Scalfano sees patients on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Monday’s and Friday’s are reserved for lecturing, hospital work, and administrative duties.
When you call our office, please follow the prompts offered by the phone system, this will transfer you to the best person to assist you. If you reach one of our voice-mails, please do leave a message, if we are helping someone in the office we may not be able to answer the call immediately.
Messages are checked regularly throughout the day, including Monday’s and all urgent matters are addressed, even when Dr. Scalfano is not in the office.
Please also consult our After-Hours Policy (via the Policies button in the menu bar above)